Live: 02.04.2024
X3
/
Max
Live: 02.04.2024

๐Ÿ“’ [GUIDE] ๐Ÿ“’ ๐Ÿ“™ Character protection system: .Lock

• Thread Author
l2supreme_char_protect.png
To enhance the security of your characters, a special command, .lock, has been developed, which prevents item transfers until the character is unlocked.​
What does this mean for you?
After locking, your character can't:​
  1. Transfer items.
  2. Inflict damage on other characters (to prevent item transfer through PK).
Details:
  • If a locked character attempts to attack a "white" character (not flagged), no damage is dealt.
  • If a locked character tries to attack a flagged character, damage is dealt;
  • If a locked character (currently "white") tries to attack a character in a combat zone, damage is dealt;
  • If a locked character (currently "white") tries to attack a flagged character in a combat zone, damage is dealt;
  • If a locked character (currently flagged) tries to attack a "white" character in a combat zone, damage is dealt;
  • If a locked character (currently flagged) tries to attack a flagged character in a combat zone, damage is dealt.
PK characters cannot enable the lock.​
How to enable it?
1. First, you need to set a password.​
Enter the command
Code:
.setlockpw your password
(i.e., if you want to set the password as 1234, you should enter in chat .setlockpw 1234). The password must be between 4 to 8 characters;
2. Enable the lock with the command
Code:
.lock your password
(i.e., if you set the password to 1234 in the first step, you need to enter in chat .lock 1234);
3. To disable the lock, enter in chat
Code:
.unlock your password
(i.e., if you set the password to 1234 in the first step, you need to enter in chat .unlock 1234).
IMPORTANT:
Never share your character's security password with anyone! If game valuables are stolen from the character due to password sharing, they will not be returned.​
Do not lose or forget this password! Keep it in a safe place! In case of password loss, you can reset it via our Control Panel
1712097491323.png

Last edited:
Return to:
REGISTER GAME ACCOUNT CONTROL PANEL MARKETPLACE SUPPORT